Wednesday, April 23, 2008

whew!

We had a very good, but long day. Hubby just home. He rarely ever works late. The three younger ones jumped out of bed to greey their dad. They are still up...Daddy brought them a treat. We got G's last dance pictures taken, eldest to youth group ( and then to spend the night with a friend.) I remembered to take all my meds today for a change. Cleaned my room...actually my room is not that bad I just had to dismantle "Mount Clothesmore". You know that pile of clothes that you have worn, might wear again, don't want to hang up in case you don't...well I always have one of those piles. Because I have the world's smallest closet in this wonderful house, the pile is on my dresser. I dismantle it whenever I can no longer see myself in the mirror.
Anyhow, gotta go eat then go to bed. I am having tuna as a dip with baked tostitos chips.
night!

No comments: