Monday, April 28, 2008

So.....it's Monday

It is only 11am, and I have already had a busy day. I took the youngest three to the dentist where they got their teeth cleaned and a check-up. Only one cavity between the three of them, and
G(11) is going to lose that tooth soon, so the dentist advised against filling it..gee you think I will follow that advice ah yeah.
H(9) finished his school early, and helped M(6) with her BSF. I have a Dr's appt int he am at 8, Thurs T (17) has dentist appt, Fri Dress rehearsal for dance, Sat dance recital, Mon Remicade....What will I do with all that extra spare time...get school done with the kiddos??
My weekend was uneventful, but have I told you guys how much I love the BHE? He is so sweet and considerate, we went to my mother's for supper last night and he was so nice to her.
He also thought about this, he went and bought fuel stabilizer and put it in my brother's truck..said brother has not driven since before he went to the ahem mental hospital in Feb.
gotta go, need to catch up on my blog reading ;)

No comments: