Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hope filled??

Did not sleep much last night; fell aslee about 3am....woke up at 8 am when a friend who is coming to tutor oldest inmath came by...not a great way to wake up, but at least I got out of bed
before 10am. I did call my mother and asked if she could take my eldest brother to the psychologist..I am just too tired today.
The children have been surprising good today, the younger ones are all done with their school work (except writing and BSF). I feel *I don't know what maybe hopeful or at least not suicidal today.
My hubby and I went out last night .... great new Italian place. Their is this whole new shopping, eating, and entertainment area here called market common (http://www.marketcommonatmyrtlebeach.com/) if you are interested. The food was fabulous, and the time alone was needed. I hope it is a great rest of the day.

No comments: