Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another Day in Paradise

This was just another great day. At least so far that is. I got up and realized I had left my purse in the restaurant my hubby and I went to last night. Called hubby on his way home to pick up said purse, but his cell phone was not on. Why should this surprise me, it is never on, unless he turns it on to make a call.
Then we got into a big argument about picking up 17 y/o. Who by the way does not have his own car, because he will not save up enough money for the INSURANCE. We are not even requiring him to buy his own car, just pay his own insurance. This whole exchange did nothing to keep my heart rate down which is why I have to wear a freakin' heart monitor in the first place.
Anyhow, this day really needs to turn around and soon. Will it, who knows? I have to go to a surprise party in a couple of hours for my MIL.

1 comment:

Fluffy Windover said...

Cate, the BHE never turns on his cell phone and his excuse is that he winds up sitting on the "quiet" car on the train. How convenient for him. So my voicemail message go something like this: "Um, hello, what if I was in LABOR right now???"